Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bag full of dream

Dreams, everybody have it, and including me... I have my own dream, sometime i want to be a shoes maker, well that because everyone need shoes, some people maybe doesn't need a bag, or a cell phone, or a computer, but, everyone need shoes just like they need food. You can go out your home without pair of shoes, or sandals... but, just keep that as a dream, sometime i want to me a watch maker, i have few watches and i never go out without watch... well, time is important to me.... After that, i want to have my own restaurant, maybe just like jackrabbit, well, i love the concept....
Well.... once again, everyone has their own dreams.. some people can make it happen, some people can't make it, and some people just want it to be just a dream, and that's me.
The reason i want to be a shoes maker, just because i love girl in high heels, pump, or open toes, i hate girl in wedges or flat shoes, totally not sexy.. hahahahhaha.... when people say don't judge a book by its cover, well, i judge a girl by her shoes...
Why i want to have my own restaurant?? Well, that because the Korean Tv Series "Style" i remember that one man have his own restaurant, and i love the concept, glasses wall, its very romantic XD... Oh, i forget, sometime i want to be a film maker, i like romantic movie, but please, not Titanic or Romeo & Juliette....
Well... that's few of my dreams, and maybe i just want to keep them as a dreams.. dreams can be sweeter than reality... but, i have one dream to make it true... so.. See ya.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment